Monday, March 7, 2016

Keeping Score with Starbucks

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have developed a mild addiction to iced tea and breakfast sandwiches from Starbucks. My order is usually exactly the same: venti iced black tea with two pumps if classic and a sausage cheddar sandwich. My "normal" Starbucks I hit most often on my way to work usually gets the order right. My "neighborhood" one I go to less often is batting below 500. Usually it is something as simple as forgetting the sweetener, but I've gotten green tea instead of black, coffee, and one time they added cream (YUCK!). I'm usually not in a big hurry when I go to this particular Starbucks so it is really more amusing to me than annoying so I have decided to start keeping score:

3/7/2016No sausage on sandwich. Probably got a "egg & cheddar" instead of "sausage & cheddar". Sticker on bag had correct sandwich order. 0-1 (0%)

No comments:

Post a Comment